Being raised by a lawyer meant I was “messaging” from the moment I could talk. Talking, listening, and persuading has been my life’s work. My coaching training motivated me to take my experience, education, and passion for helping others succeed and turn them into something that might lift others.
The result: Short Takes videos.
These videos are each less than four minutes long and offer a mini-strategy for improving communication and increasing life satisfaction. They work in nearly every setting, from the dining room table to the Zoom business calls. Click on links to read more about each tip.
- Video Tip: A Simple Way to Ask for What You Need
- Video Tip: Managing Transitions with Ease
- Video Tip: Mental Prep for Christmas Week
- Video Tip: Prevent Emotional Contagion
- Video Tip: Stop Fighting! Ask One Simple Question
- Video Tip: Stop Saying “No”
I hope you find them helpful.