Let me help you identify your priorities and set a course for success.
I’d like to be your coach. I’m (almost) iPEC Certified and excited to help you change your life. I coach without judgement and the process is designed to adapt to what works for you.
I’ve worked in Silicon Valley for most of my life. I’ve managed people, created comprehensive marketing plans and made lasting friendships. Along the way, my professional friends have used me as sounding board and mentor as they navigate their careers and life choices. I’ve also been a single mom by choice and raised a great kid who is now out on her own. As you’ll also notice on this site, my dad and stepmom were killed by the Golden State Killer. I follow the case and gain strength from the other survivors as we watch him move through the trial process (which could take a decade).
What is a Life Coach (and what it isn’t):
- Life coaching helps you identify a path forward with clear goals that fit with your values. Yes, there’s usually “homework”.
- Life coaching isn’t therapy; although you can be in therapy while working with a coach.
- Life coaching isn’t me telling you what to do. It’s designed to help you discover ways to help yourself and it has to “fit” with your values and priorities.
- Life coaching is fun (well, I think it is) and calibrated to fit into your life so you can create change.
Areas of specialization:
- Young adults who are going to start college, in college or in a gap year(s).
- Female professionals.
- Mothers who are considering re-entering the work force or who are struggling to find themselves in addition to motherhood.
- Adult children dealing with aging parents.
How it works:
- Begin with a short telephone consultation to make sure coaching is right for you.
- First meeting: understanding you and your priorities (where are you stuck or where you need help).
- Over the course of a few sessions (how many depends on what you want to accomplish), you’ll build a plan for getting what you want.
- Coaching lasts as long as you need it. It’s also something you can come back as your life evolves.
How much does it cost?
- Consultation is free.
- My rate is based on a sliding scale: from $100-$200 per session*. A session lasts about 45 minutes.
- I have a 2019 summer special: four hours for $300 if it’s prepaid.
- I accept cash, Venmo or Paypal.
*Based on your needs and means.